About Me

My photo
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
My name is Laura and I'm an Overseas Property Consultant with Sunsplash Homes. I have worked with the Company since early 2006 and look after my clients by making sure the properties they buy are absolutely what they are looking for. My clients range from an investor looking for the best possible return on his/her money. To the retiree looking for a place in the sun (or hills), to the young family looking for a holiday home. Whatever you are looking for I can help you! I spend a great deal of my time travelling across the world looking at property developments, reading about property developments, studying property developments. Simply put I am obsessed by all things property related! As a bit of background, I spent 10 years practicing as a Solicitor before I moved into International Property. This experience has proved invaluable when it comes to reviewing property developments across the world. I will try as often as I can to write regularly on here; little snippets of my day here and there. All in all I hope this can be of some use to anyone looking to buy property anywhere in the world.

Wednesday 8 April 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my first blog posting!
This is something I've been intending to do for a while but this year has been so hectic I just hadn't sat down and started blogging.

So today is the day that all changes and the reason for it is simple. I am lucky enough to have a job that I absolutely love. I feel so inspired by what I do every day and if I can convey even a tiny proportion of that on here then I am sure that might help someone out there in their property search.

I get to travel across the globe looking at property developments, I work with a fabulously inspiring team at Sunsplash Homes http://sunsplashhomes.com I help my clients secure safe and profitable property investments and at the end of all of that we build homes for the homeless as a social enterprise.

What more could I ask than that?

I shall write here regularly with updates of all that I've learned and seen so please check back here often.
Best wishes!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment